After School Clubs
An After School Club is being provided by Premier from 9th September 2019. Children are collected from class by members of Geoffrey Field Infant School staff and handed over to the Premier Staff. The club is available from 3.15pm to 6.00pm.
Bookings can be made through the school booking system www.eduspot.co.uk from the 5th September 2019.
Details and costs can be found below.
Please be aware of the following before booking your child into the Premier After School Club.
The children are given into the care of Premier at the end of the school day, at this point the Premier staff assume full responsibility for the children. Parents should discuss any issues directly with Premier.
- Prior to the first booking Premier registration forms will need to be completed which will include contact details, medical Information, allergies etc.
- Children attending the sports activities will need a separate sports kit to wear. Please ensure this is suitable for the prevailing weather conditions.
- Children attending after 4.30 will need to bring a healthy snack to the club.
- Parents collecting children should phone the given number on the collection door. Premier have been instructed that parents are only to be given access to the dining hall corridor, please do not request permission to enter other areas of the school.
- Bookings can made online until 12 noon on the day of the club, after this time please call the school office for late bookings.
The activities and schedule can be seen in the document below: