After School Clubs
Our After School Club is being provided by Premier Education. Children are collected from class by members of Geoffrey Field Infant School staff and handed over to the Premier Staff.
September 2021 update:
Premier After School Club will be available from Monday 6th September.
Please note these clubs will no longer operate in separate year group pods, however, pupils within the provision will remain spaced out from pupils within other year groups with each year group completing activities in a separate zone
Children need to bring suitable clothing for the activity scheduled that day and also clothes suitable for the weather, as they spend the majority of the time outside for each activity.
For children attending After School Club there will be two pick up times – 4.30pm and 5.30pm, no other pick up times will be available.
The cost for After School Club is £6.00 until 4.30pm and £9 until 5.30pm.
Children staying until 5.30pm need to bring a healthy snack from home.
Children will access a sports activity as part of their session. Please see the timetable on the leaflet below.
Bookings have to made via the Premier Education website, following the link below.
Please be aware of the following before booking your child into the Premier After School Club.
The children are given into the care of Premier at the end of the school day, at this point the Premier staff assume full responsibility for the children. Parents should discuss any issues directly with Premier.
- Prior to the first booking Premier registration forms will need to be completed which will include contact details, medical Information, allergies etc.
- Children attending the sports activities will need a separate sports kit to wear. Please ensure this is suitable for the prevailing weather conditions.
- Children attending after 4.30pm will need to bring a healthy snack to the club.
- Collection from the club - please use the gate on the path on Exbourne Road, walk towards the school office and then follow the path round to the right where there will be a green door. This will be used for collection at 4.30pm and 5.30pm.
- Bookings can made online until 12 noon the day before the club, after this time please call Premier directly for late bookings on 01953 499040.