Instrument of Government (Governing Board structure)
1. The name of the school is Geoffrey Field Infant School.
2. The school is a community school.
3. The name of the governing body is "The governing body of Geoffrey Field Infant School".
4. The governing body shall consist of:
- Two Parent Governors
- One Local Authority Governor
- One Staff Governor
- One Headteacher
- Four Co-opted Governors
5. The total number of governors is 9.
6. The term of office will be for four years for all the categories.
7. The instrument of government comes into effect on 1 September 2015.
8. This instrument was made by order of Reading Borough Council on 12 June 2015
9. A copy of the instrument must be supplied to every member of the governor body.
The school has no Associate members of the Governing Board.
Register of Interests
There are no personal relationships between governors and members of staff. There are no conflicting business interests between governors and the school.
Responsibilities of the Governing Board and its Committees
Follow the link below to see a list of the statutory policies for schools
To contact governors, please phone or email via the school office:
0118 937 5473