After School Clubs
An Active Care After School Club is being provided by Get Active from 6th September 2018. Children are collected from class by members of Geoffrey Field Infant School staff and handed over to the Get Active Staff. The club is available from 3.15pm to 6.00pm.
Bookings can be made through the Get Active website: Get Active Booking link
Details and costs can be found below.
Please be aware of the following before booking your child into the Get Active Club.
The children are given into the care of Get Active at the end of the school day, at this point the Get Active staff assume full responsibility for the children. Parents should discuss any issues directly with Get Active.
- Medical Information, dietary requirements, allergies need to be discussed directly with Get Active as the school does not pass any medical information to Get Active.Children attending any club run by Get Active who have medication in school e.g inhalers, epipens will need to provide medication for specific use at the club. The medication held in school will not be available to the Get Active staff.
- Children attending the sports activities will need a separate sports kit to wear. Please ensure this is suitable for the prevailing weather conditions.
- Parents collecting children should phone the given number on the collection door. Get Active have been instructed that parents are only to be given access to the dining hall corridor, please do not request permission to enter other areas of the school.
- Due to the school hall being in use for Drama club the Get Active Monday and Thursday activities will be outdoors.
- Bookings can now be made online until 11am on the day of the club, after 11am please call the Get Active office on 01344 860868.
Get Active Club details and costs
Dramasaurus Drama club will also be available as below:
Drama Club - Monday (Year 2)
Drama Club - Thursday (Year 1)
Drama Club information and booking details will be given out before each term starts.
Drama Club should be booked through school